The ALL.sh script sets up replication by creating the repository user and tables where all data about replication will be stored.
- It is normally run only during the initial configuration phase.
- It prepares everything you specified in the setup wizard for replication.
- It is the result from the values provided during the setup wizard.
- If the all.sh is executed again, re-instantiation will have to be done again,
- because replication wouldn't know what data was applied on TARGET and what not.