The following functionality is currently not supported:
- Table cluster related DDL.
- No support for encrypted data (Transparent Data Encryption TDE).
- No support for compressed data.
- External tables
- Nested tables
NOLOGGING hint - This operation does not put the data in the redo log so it is therefore not logged.
APPEND hint- This operation does not put the data in the redo log so it is therefore not logged.
Sqlloader with direct option- This operation does not put the data in the redo log so it is therefore not logged.
LOBs with CTAS (create table as select)
- Deferrable Constraints *** when target database is not Oracle
- Online Table Move (12.2 feature)
- Proxy Pluggable Database
- Application Containers and Application Container Pluggable Databases
The following script will check to see if the tables are clustered:
Prompt Specify owner for the tables that you want to replicate Prompt Specify table_name(s) for the tables that you want to replicate. % for all. select owner, table_name, cluster_name, iot_name, iot_type from sys.dba_tables where (cluster_name is not null and owner = upper('&owner') and table_name like upper('&table_name');
*** Oracle to Non Oracle Db target - "Deferrable Constraint Deferred" is not supported with Default Optimistic Commit Replication. A Pessimistic Commit must be used when Deferrable Constraints exists on source table and oracle is not a target database.