The article discusses about various options used in generating support packages, it also provides us with basic syntax as well.
dbvrep --ddcfile <env prefix>-APPLY.ddc support package APPLY
dbvrep --ddcfile <env prefix>-MINE.ddc support package MINE
- Do not try to copy logs from ASM.
- Do not try to copy logs from ASM using
- No longer used (should disable creating
- Do not try to connect to the database, thus skip the csv files.
- Show how much time each step took.
- Print more tracing info to screen (contains the same information as goes to
dbvrep --ddcfile MyMineDDC-MINE.ddc support package MINE timer trace dbvrep --ddcfile MyApplyDDC-APPLY.ddc support package APPLY timer trace
Donna Zehl May 13, 2014 04:07