By default the
PREPARE command adds a table/schema into the replication from the SCN where MINE is currently running. The
as of SCN clause of the
PREPARE command allows you to add a table into the replication from an SCN number you specify.
- MINE and APPLY must be on a SCN less than the SCN used in the
PREPARE as of <scn>command. Therefore, pausing MINE & APPLY is required before executing the
PREPARE as of <scn>command.
- There must be no open transactions on tables you want to add in the replication. Therefore: Lock table(s) on source, capture SCN and release lock.
- In the replication console execute
- Lock table(s) on source, capture SCN and release lock.
prepare as of <SCN> table schema1.table1command in console.
- Resume MINE.
- Import/export the table from source to target using
- Resume APPLY.
Krupesh Desai October 29, 2014 12:26