Search this documentation
This is the detailed documentation for Dbvisit Standby MultiPlatform for both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. We recommend using this online version, so you always get the most up-to-date content. Bookmark this page so you can find it easily.
- Release Notes
- Introduction and System Requirements
- Standby MultiPlatform Installing and Upgrading
- Create Standby Multiplatform Configuration
- Setting up Disaster Recovery Database
- Graceful Switchover
- Activation(Failover) and DR Testing
- Synchronize Standby
- Oracle Functions
- SQL Server Functions
- Monitoring and Notifications
- Generic Options
🕑 Recently updated
You'll see the 5 most recently updated pages that you and your team create.