Dbvisit Standby MultiPlatform 11.2 ( 06 Oct 2022) Released
- Oracle ODA KVM support
- UI refresh + enhanced functionality for wide displays
- Performance and network communication efficiency improvements
- Improved translations for all supported languages.
Bugs squashed/Improvement description.
- PROJECT-744: Improved behaviour for Oracle RAC -> single FS failover scenarios
- PROJECT-727: Reduced size and complexity of Support Packages
- PROJECT-728: Corrected Oracle Time Gap calculation for several edge-cases
- PROJECT-768: Significant improvements to process management and memory footprint in long-running environments
- PROJECT-735: Improved Automated Configuration Creation behaviour for busy SQL Server Instances
- PROJECT-736: StandbyMP Configurations can now be deleted if the DDC and/or Oracle base files no longer exist
- PROJECT-820: Better handling of Automatic Standby Update and Observer behaviour during Create Standby Database processes using Transportable Media
- PROJECT-832: Prevented several kinds of incorrect GUI behaviour if buttons double and triple-clicked
Have more questions? Submit a request