- Introducing PostgreSQL support! Your favourite database disaster recovery tool now works with PostgreSQL (versions 10+) in addition to Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- PROJECT-1220: Improved UX when adding custom User Scripts while on the Switchover or Failover page.
- PROJECT-1219: Newly-created Oracle configurations can no longer incorrectly show up as unlicensed.
- PROJECT-1217: Oracle configurations can no longer show up as unlicensed if the primary host is down.
- PROJECT-1208: Successful Automated Failover tasks performed while the primary database is down are no longer incorrectly marked as failed.
- PROJECT-1165: Various alerts for Oracle configurations (e.g. log gap alerts, Snapshot status alerts, etc) are now always cleared correctly when the situation is resolved.